- Company Name
- Techlab Co.,Ltd.
- Business Overview
- Technology development, Engineering / Prototype / Testing evaluation / All business involving manufacturing.
Education and Consultation
- Main Customer
- Continental Automotive Corporation
BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Honda R&D Co.,Ltd.
Toyota Technocraft Co.,Ltd.
Nissan Motorsports International CO.LTD.
SUZUKI MOTOR CORPORATION
- July 2012
- 10,000,000JPY (Capital Increased December 4th 2013)
- Main Bank
- Sumitomo Mitsui Banking Corporation – Nishi-Ogikubo Branch
The Tokyo Shinkin Bank – Musashiseki Branch
- Kanagawa Development Center
Minamino 2-6-3, Tama, Tokyo, Japan
Positioning “Project Management” as an important added value, we promise a confident output to our clients’ requirements.
Techlab positions project management skills as an important added value. In specific, we support the whole prototyping process from planning, design, mechanical engineering, structural analysis, modeling, molding and machining, assembly, through to inspection and verification in one stop.
As well as supporting full project requirements in one stop, we offer services from consultation based on initial ideas. Depending on the prototype development target, cost, and schedule, we can suggest the most appropriate method and fully support the project’s success with our resources and promise a confident output.
- Project Management
- The most important added value, which Techlab can offer to our clients. We can make suggestions throughout the whole prototyping process, including cost calculations, schedule management, and most appropriate method of production to fully control the project.
- From our vast experience in various project types, we will imagine the final output that our clients require, and suggest the most realistic approach.
- Evaluating the project characteristics, we will assign the most suitable designer from our network of designers who specializes in Automotive, Products, and Amusement machine design.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Utilizing high-end 3D CAD systems, our experienced engineers will be appointed. We will suggest an appropriate design depending on production method, such as machining, sheet metal, composites, or casting.
- Structural Analysis
- Fitting to the requirements of the project, we can analyze in-house as well as teaming together with major analysis firms for structural analysis, composite analysis, and dynamic analysis.
- From reverse engineering to Class A surface modeling, we can suggest the most suitable level of modeling to support the correct decision making process for the project members.
- Molding and Machining
- We can quickly meet the needs within our facility, or utilize our network depending on the project specification, and create an output required by our clients.
- By collaborating the knowledge and specialties of the network of industry’s engineers in various fields with our experienced staff, we are able to create the best output.
- Inspection and Evaluation
- To measure and guarantee the quality of the final product, we have organized a quality control process with in-house designed inspection jig, to remove any unnecessary delays and to assure the highest quality output.
Equipped with CATIA V5 / UGNX, able to receive and deliver intermediate file types such as IGES/ STEP.
We can handle large data files with our high spec workstations.
Large 3D CAD/ CAM NC milling machines for machining plaster, plastics/ synthetic wood, and light metals.
We can also NC mill for metal and wood molds.
We have Autoclaves available for CFRP/ GFRP molding.
With 0.98MPa, 200℃ specifications. With the latest control systems and cooling tower installed, fine-tuning within the molding process of CFRP/ GFRP including cooling can be controlled.
Hand Work Room
NDT Systems for active Thermography
Contact CNC 3D Scanner
Contact 3D scanner with scanning capability up to 1/1000 precision.
A “CNC system” with computer controlled movement and measurement in each axis, there are no individual margins depending on the operator, and able to automatically scan multiple times.
3D Scanner with moveable arm
Easy to transfer and setup movable arm 3D scanner. With 7-axis free rotation, scanning is possible in difficult areas of access, and realizes prompt and high quality prototyping.
Universal Testing Machine
Universal testing machine capable up to 50kN.
Tensile, compression, and bend testing of various materials are possible.
Please use the below question form for any inquiries or questions regarding our services.
Please note that depending on the content of inquiry, we may require some time to respond or maybe unable to answer.